Telemetry data is shared from your SlackerNews instance to our team regularly.
We use the data for the following purposes:
- To identify security and reliability issues.
- To analyze and fix software problems.
- To help improve the quality of our software and related services.
- To make design decisions for future releases.
What we collect
The following data & metrics are collected once every 24 hours:
- Versions of SlackerNews & bundled services
- Versions and type of server operating system and/or Kubernetes clustser
- Provided license ID
- The generated instance ID of the deployment
- Database type & version
- Number of users (int)
- Daily active users (int)
- Accumulated daily point total (int)
- Count of the links discovered per day (int)
- Count of the unique domains referenced (int)
- The highest point score per day (int)
- Total points to date (int)
- Preflight check status (pass/warn/fail)
- Number of nodes installed on (if embedded cluster installation) (int)
- Service health status
- The IP address of the request (indicates which cloud provider is used)