SlackerNews is fully self-hosted and it integrates with a few different systems. Therefore the requirements are a bit technical.
- A community license (registry username & password) to SlackerNews. Visit SlackerNews.io to get a free license.
- A domain or subdomain & the ability to control DNS for it.
- Admin rights on your Slack Workspace (or approval from an admin).
- Access to a Kubernetes cluster (1.23 or later)
- Read level access to most of your companies primary tools (GitHub, Google Docs, Jira etc).
If you meet these prerequisites you should proceed with the custom domain.